Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Blue moon


Hello, just a quick comparison shot of some Blue Moon stuff with a sample Khurasan and Rebel Minis.
I know the dome on the BlueMoon mercantile Bond soldier is strange, But it doesn't seem to affect how well it plays with other miniatures. If anything the Bluemoon Nova Patrol seems kind of tall-I think its a tall helmet. Of course, without any racial background or fluff, it's hard to know. But I do like the detail and paintability so far. Each pack has many different poses, very hard to tell but close to being all unique models. I also just found Picasa for photo editing, and very happy so far with the improvements possible.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comparison photo, that helps reassure me about the size of the Blue Moon Sci Fi.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete