Thursday, June 16, 2011

a little slow of late

Hello,
 things have been a little slow of late. Recently recovering from a hobby binge shopping spree which took several months. I am now officially out of money for trivial hobby pursuits.
Some of my highlighted purchases:
...21 pounds of lead from GZG, purchased the day before their hiatus
...a table full of CMG buildings painted for me by Matt Sabol of Sabol design studios
...2 complete painted 10 mm ancients armies(caesarian roman and gauls)
... several nice sized orders from Khurasan, Rebel minis, Combat Wombat
... a large sized force of rogue trader era GW orks
... a large bundle of starship interiors from creative gamescapes
on top of all this influx of hobby material....my workspace became cluttered and clogged, granting me the equivalent status of hobby constipation. So now I have to dig out, reorganize, reprioritize my projects, if I ever want to make any progress again.
Recently switched back from cheap craft paints back to my Vallejo, Reaper, and Vallejo Game colors.
the coverage issues were just too frustrating to  continue to put up with.
  So now I have a few projects to focus on....first up a small sized force of 15mm Quar....next some rebased mechwarrior infantry....and finally to make some progress on a set of skirmish rules stuck in my head....

1 comment:

  1. 21 pounds of metal!!!!! don't suppose your looking for a 40 yo boy to adopt? I was looking at Zombiesmiths site last night actually, the Quar look interesting, I would like to see their To'ok in 15mm, they are almost tempting enough to drag me back to 28mm, anyway lets get these projects on the way, looking forward to you next update.

    ReplyDelete